Harris County Precinct 4 to Host Spring Senior Soap Box Derby
- Bayland Community Center @ 6400 Bissonnet Street in Houston
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center @ 16600 Pine Forest Lane in Houston
- Mary Jo Peckham Aquatic and Fitness Center @ 5597 Gardenia Lane in Katy
- Steve Radack Community Center @ 18650 Clay Road in Houston
- Tracy Gee Community Center @ 3599 Westcenter Drive in Houston
- Weekley Community Center @ 8440 Greenhouse Road in Cypress
About the Greater Houston Soap Box Derby
Chartered in 1994, Greater Houston Soap Box Derby (GHSBD) is an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) non-profit, Texas corporation organized for charitable and educational purposes. GHSBD strives to provide a race program that is safe, fun, fair, and professionally run for all Houston area families to enjoy.
Since moving to the derby park at Hockley Community Center in 2010, GHSBD has been able to expand their events to include races for special needs children, family fun days, senior adult races, driver training, practice days and more. GHSBD volunteers maintain a variety of derby cars provided by the county and donors for use at all of their events.
For more information about the Greater Houston Soap Box Derby, please visit ghsbd.org.
« BACK TO NEWS