Katy ISD Community Education Registration Now Open
For the past 33 years, the Katy ISD Community Education Program has grown to include almost 2,000 participants per semester. Its purpose is to provide the general public with learning opportunities that include self-improvement, enrichment, recreation and academic courses. You are invited to develop your interests, learn new skills, and make new friends through the courses offered each semester.
Online registration is offered through Katy ISD Pay N' Go. Easily create an account and register for classes by clicking the button below.
Contact CommunityEd@katyisd.org or call 281-396-6365 with any questions.
Classes are limited to ages 18 and up.
This program offers a wide range of courses designed with you in mind.
- Art (Mosaic, Watercolor, Crochet, Zentangle, Art Masters)
- Dance (Country & Western, Salsa & Latin, Social Dancing, Line Dancing, Ballroom & Swing)
- Music (Guitar & Piano)
- Culinary (Fruit Carving, Chocolate Art)
- Health & Wellness (CPR/AED, Yoga, Zumba)
- Home & Garden (Organic Gardening)
- Business (Taxes, Franchising, Estate Planning, Debt Management, Marketing & Media, Starting a Business, Medical Transcription)
- Finance (Financial Planning, Investments, Retirement)
- Real Estate (Real Estate & Property Management, Home Buying)
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Personal Safety (Women's Self-Defense)
- Spanish (Conversational Spanish I, II, and III)
The Katy ISD Community Education Program is conducted for the benefit and enjoyment of community patrons. Classes are held at District campuses and are offered for non-credit. Payment for classes must be received before students can attend classes. Children are not allowed in class. You will be notified of time or date changes, as well as class cancellations or schedule changes.
To learn more about this program and its policies and procedures, please visit the Katy ISD Community Education Program website.
« BACK TO NEWS