Cy-Fair ISD New Student Registration Now Open
New student registration for Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is now open. For your convenience, CFISD has made online registration for the 2023-24 school year accessible 24 hours a day.
To get started, visit cfisd.net/CFISDregister on your computer, smart phone, or tablet. Gather the documents listed on the registration checklist below, as you will be asked to upload these documents. Then, create a PowerSchool Enrollment account, log in and complete the online registration forms.
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Current immunization record.
- Government-issued photo ID for the child’s parent/ legal guardian.
- Proof of residency* (see details below).
- Social Security card for each child, if available.
- Report card or transcript from the child’s last school.
*Proof of Residency: At the time of registration, parents/guardians will be asked to provide proof of residency dated within the last 30 days. Documents should reflect the parent/legal guardian’s name and street address.
Line A: (Lessee) Verification in the form of your current lease/(Homeowner) Verification in the form of HCAD records, a mortgage statement, or closing documents.
- Line B: Verification in the form of your current gas, water, or light bill.
« BACK TO NEWS